In the district, school students use a platform known as Myolsd, in which they can access tremendous substances which benefit their studying which include Schoology, PowerSchool and library assets.
Myolsd is an online student portal created by Olentangy school district for their students and staff members in order to establish online education in the school premises.
About Olentangy School
Not only students but also the staff members can use the My olsd portal to manage the students work status in real time with interacting to them directly. This has also improved the way of teaching. Using Schoology at the elementary school level is a tremendous resource that teacher can use to help differentiate instructions to meet all of their student's academic needs.
The different components of Schoology like quizzes, assignments and different discussion point allows students to access the curriculum inside the classroom as well as out, receive feedback on their work almost immediately and helps the teacher gaze where their students are on their academic spectrum.
Things required to access Myolsd
- A computer or any internet-supporting device such as a mobile or tablet is required to access the learning portal.
- Google Chrome browser is recommended for the fluent running of the tools inside the dashboard.
- A login credential such as username and password provided from the Olentangy authorities.
- Only students and staff members of Olentangy are permitted to access the online education portal.
Steps to access Myolsd
- First, you have to browse www.myolsd.com from your web browser.
- If any student is using this portal, he/she need to select the "student resources" from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the login details such as username and password.
- Now, he/she can access the resource presented on the Myolsd dashboard to optimize their learning abilities.
If you are encountering any problem on accessing My olsd despite entering correct username and password, check the help guide.